Finding the best refrigerator to buy in Nigeria can be a lot stressful. Buying a refrigerator for your home is one of the most important investments you should make carefully. A good refrigerator is a key to living a comfortable life.
In layman’s understanding, a refrigerator is simply a home appliance used for keeping your food, vegetables and fruits fresh. A refrigerator can also be used for keeping your drinks cool, everyone loves cold drinks.
Before looking out for the best refrigerator to buy in Nigeria you must have to consider the following factors:
- Efficiency: when finding the best refrigerators to buy you need to check out the efficiency. Are you looking for a refrigerator that will give you the required results within a very short time? or a refrigerator that will waste power, drain your generator’s petrol without cooling anything?
- Durability: when buying a refrigerator you must look for a refrigerator that will last longer and give you value for money spent!
- Toxicity: when buying a refrigerator you need to ensure that its refrigerant is toxic free. Some refrigerants tend to have toxic components like HFC (hydrofluorocarbons) which are transferred to the fruits or vegetables which it preserves. Eating such vegetables can cause severe damage to the human body cells.
- Price: when buying a refrigerator you need to consider the price tag. Buy a good refrigerator that will give you value for money, not a refrigerator that will be unreasonably expensive. Equate its capacity to the price.
- Rating: easiest way of identifying a good refrigerator is by checking customer reviews on that refrigerator. Go for a refrigerator with an at least 4-star rating out of 5 with at least 10 different customer reviews.
Having all of these in mind we would love to recommend you the top 10 refrigerator brands to buy from in Nigeria.
Thermocool refrigerators are just too good! If you are searching for a refrigerator that works perfectly without making the noise go for haier thermocool. With haier thermocool refrigerators you are assured of all the qualities mentioned above. Haier thermocool has the key to a good & comfortable life. Haier thermocool is a must have for every Nigerian home! “Choose peace of mind, choose Haier thermocool”. The prices range from 40,000 naira to 610,000 naira depending on the size you need.
Just like the name goes “life’s good”. With LG refrigerators your life is free from stress. If you would like to preserve your vegetables and still find it fresh on using it then, you will definitely love an LG refrigerator.
Price ranges from 30,000 naira to 250,000 naira depending on the size you need.
Samsung is one of the leading brands in Nigeria. Their refrigerators are made with high quality and a top-notch performance. Store your food and vegetables and find it with a fresh taste the day you need it. Samsung refrigerators come with a sleek and beautiful design made to fit into one of the corners of your kitchen. The price ranges from 60,000 naira to 170,000 naira depending on the efficiency and size of the refrigerator.
Scanfrost refrigerators will definitely add beauty to your home. Scanfrost refrigerators will definitely give you all the major performance you need in a refrigerator. Buy a scanfrost refrigerator and get good value for your money. Price ranges from 35,000 naira to 230,000 naira depending on the size of the refrigerator.
Polystar refrigerator is specially made with top-notch quality designed to keep your food fresh even in the hottest & driest seasons. Buy a polystar refrigerator you won’t regret it. Price ranges from 33,000 to 240,000 depending on the size.
Hisense Refrigerators made the 6th place on the best refrigerator brands in Nigeria. Hisense produces high-quality refrigerators to give you the desired qualities you need in a refrigerator. Hisense refrigerators come with a spacious interior made to house all your fruits and vegetables. Price ranges from 32,000 naira to 210,000 depending on the size of the refrigerator.
If you searching for a refrigerator that is easy to clean and has a fast freezing function then you should go for a Nexus refrigerator. Nexus refrigerators are free from HFC (Hydrofluorocarbons) a very toxic chemical that is capable of harming the body cells and depleting the ozone layer. Note: all refrigerators mentioned above are HFC free. Price ranges from 40,000 to 290,000 depending on the size.
8) Bosch Refrigerators
Bosch refrigerators have a portable design which is made to fit into one of the corners of your kitchen. They are also HFC free. Price ranges from 30,000 to 170,000.
Midea Refrigerators are specially made to serve your needs. Midea refrigerators have a classy and sleek design. Buy a midea refrigerator and you won’t regret it. Price ranges from 32000 naira to 290,000.
Hitachi is a company whose headquarters is situated in Tokyo Japan. Hitachi is devoted to providing you with top quality refrigerators. Buying a Hitachi refrigerator is definitely a good idea. Price ranges from 35,000 naira to 250,000 naiRA
you might also want to learn how to shop on Jumia and pay cash on delivery.